Mama’s Favourite Cleaning Tips
To celebrate Mother’s day this March, in partnership with Zoflora, we reached out to our Play:Date community to get their favourite cleaning tips shared by their very own Mothers 😊
Here are some of our favourites:
Vinegar & water make magic happen when it comes to cleaning your floors at home, however, if you are not a fan of the smell then opt for the fabulous Zoflora.
1. Use a small toothbrush to clean the insides of cookware and glasses.
2. Add a tiny drop of Zoflora to the cloth of the vacuum and enjoy the wonderful smell around the house, mummies this one works magic!
3. Don’t toss your orange peels (or any citrus fruit), boil it with cinnamon sticks and allow the aroma to flow through the home.
Clean as you go, and never keep unwashed dishes in the sink.
4. Gum stuck to clothes? Apply ice, allow it to harden and then peel it off.
5. Always clean in order: start from the top, dust the light fixtures and the windows and then work your way down to vacuuming the carpets and floors.
6. We hope you love these tips as much as we do, we found them super useful! Standby for our April giveaway & blog with Zoflora. For more tips and usage hacks please follow Zoflora on their IG page @zofloraarabia
P.S : if you haven’t received your Zoflora gift this month, make sure you reach out to us and sign up to our gifting list.